Missing Abu Dhabi


Our assignment in Abu Dhabi is over, for now. We're back in Washington State. The change to a much cooler climate has had both my wife and son down with terrible colds. They are just recovering.

We've been back in Washington almost a month. There are many things we miss, but it's good to be back with family and friends.

I admit, there's a lot I've grown to appreciate living in the United Arab Emirates - I'm cooking foul tonight, one of my favorite Arabic staples (the local health food store has fava beans - hooray). I've been mulling over what to write and how to phrase my feelings. Our time in Abu Dhabi can be summed up as "positive" and "rewarding". Now that I've had time to digest my experiences and sentiments, I'm ready to share.
I have several topics to discuss and will do so, soon. I just wanted to let everyone know that we are no longer living in Abu Dhabi, but still have much to share.

My best to all of you.
"M'a sa-laama-a" (go with peace).

Comments

  1. that's very great article Thanks for sharing it
    I invite you for the Upcoming freaking event "Dubai Traveler's Festival"that are going to held on the mos beautiful place of the world "DUBAI UAE" from December 16 to 19, 2015 in "MUSHRIF PARK ", Wednesday at 4 pm.
    For Detail Visit : http://www.dubaitravelersfestival.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment