Quiet Thursday

9:35 AM Thursday 12 March 2009



My son has a light cold today - his first in the UAE. He's staying home and resting. He's on the couch watching a Miyazaki cartoon, in Japanese, at the moment. I may connect the Wii to the TV later today. There are links in some of the local magazines I want to post to another of my blogs. I'll do that next.
The photo above is from September 2006. I took the image with an older cell phone camera in Seattle. We were in a shop below Pike Place Market - I forgot the name of the place. I've gently adjusted the original image. Thought it belonged on this blog.
Our furniture is supposed to be delivered Friday. I'm not sure what that means, since Friday is a Holy day, and those who work usually start work after 4:00 pm. Maybe Saturday will be Friday for us?
That's all for now. "M'a sa-laama-a" (go with peace).

Comments