No Furniture Today

9:49 PM Friday 13 March 2009

The furniture did not show today - we sat in the apartment waiting all day. We're now expecting it tomorrow, Saturday morning. Joy.

I did manage to pop up to the 11th floor and visit with some new friends. Anice and John are originally form Australia. We had a very pleasant time, I spoke too much about Washington wine, of course, while enjoying their delicious Australian red wine.

Their daughter, son-in-law and grand daughter also stopped by for a visit. It was a very comfortable time, and I enjoyed myself. Did I mention they have good red wine?

Perhaps tomorrow we can hit the pool or take in a movie at the mall.

I see Facebook made the planned change to their site. Does anyone know how to find the Group page again? For the life of me I can't find any of the Groups I belong too.

Best to all, keep emailing and posting. We don't have a PO Box, so you can't write to us.

Comments