Heading Out for the Day

12:24 PM Friday 27 February 2009

Pretty quiet morning. My son and I hit the pool around 9:15 AM for a wake up swim. The weather is just warm enough for us to enjoy oursleves - I see on Facebook that it is snowing back home. Back in the apartment I did a little ironing.

Last night was my first time cooking dinner in the apartment. The two small steaks were from Brazil, the potatoes were local and I cooked chinese peapods with onion and garlic. The yogurt is local and very good, we like to drizzle honey over it for dessert, the honey is from Australia. I've been drinking a lot of fruit juice here, last night I had melon juice. Pretty good.

We're getting ready to run errands and then we have a desert outing in the afternoon. I'll try to gab some photos and video to share.

Best.

Comments